Fall in Summer

Leave a Comment
Light Coat: Showinbuy. Tank: Cotton On (similar). Jeans: Gap. Slip-ons: Target. Necklace: Forever21.

For a few weeks now, our weather switches from summer to pre-fall which in my book is for the most part a good thing. Even though summer barely started, I am already thinking of colder weather. I kind of taking a break from dresses, shorts and rompers because I miss mixing and matching layers of clothes. The cold-loving person in me can't wait for the weather to get colder again so I can shop for more layering clothes. Showinbuy has a lot and I will probably order from them again once the temps drop to the 70s. :)

On the same weather-related note, we had a thunderstorm in southern California last weekend which changed ALL our plans for the weekend. Our Saturday family beach day was cancelled and the Dashboard Confessional concert I have been waiting for was postponed because the walkway/path from the entrance to the amphitheater was flooded...that sucks when you live 50 miles away. Oh well, at least it was already rescheduled.

Linking up with:
W: Pumps and Pushups | Pleated Poppy | Because Shanna Said So | Get Your Pretty On | The Mummy Chronicles | Tucker Up | Book of Leisure | Sydney Fashion Hunter | Classy Yet Trendy | Kimba Likes | Pampers and Pearls | My Girlish Whims | For the Love of Leopard | Earnestyle | Pastries Pumps and Pie | The Stylish Housewife | Claire Justine | Beauty 101 By Lisa | Shopping My Closet

0 comments:

Post a Comment