Midsummer Faves

Leave a Comment
1. MINKPINK Dressess. 2. Fendi Sunglasses3. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Satchel
4. KAANAS Cameroon Suede Cap Toe Sneakers5. Blue Free People Dresses6. ONE by Dresses.
Even though summer is ending soon, I cannot help but keep window shopping for more summer stuff. But I mean I have my reasons...like one, I live in California where we have summer all year and two, dresses are always in season here! Not to state the obvious, I have really been drawn to blue stuff this summer. Instead of choosing black or pink, I always have my eyes and hands on the blue one of everything. I have also been contemplating on getting a new pair of eyeglasses. The one I am eyeing on is very trendy and statement-y so I am taking my time to decide if I should get it or not.

In other news, school is going to start (again) in a few of weeks for me. I am a little anxious but I'm making the most out of what's left of my "summer vacation." I have better things to look forward too like our still undecided mini vacation and our camping trip with my side of the family.

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment