Baja Inspired Maxi Dress

Leave a Comment
Dress: Old Navy. Sandals: Q (similar). Purse: Madewell. Watch: Skagen
The moment I saw this dress at Old Navy, I knew I had to own it. It was perfectly too short and had the halter neck line that I have been wanting all summer. After a little research, I found out that this dress is from Old Navy's On the Road Series campaign. Apparently, I am two seasons too late but since I live in LA where the sun is up all year round, I convinced myself that I am not really too late to the party. I guess that's a good thing when you live in this part of the world. ;)

Work has been a little too toxic lately. Fortunately, I have just the right people in and out of the office for me to remain positive about everything. At the end of the day, what really matters to me is that I have done my job and I have a home to come to. #goodvibesonly

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment