Chelsea Rain Boots

Leave a Comment
Top: Similar. Shoes: Sam Edelman. Bag: Dooney and Burke (similar). 

There was rain and *cold* weather in the forecast a few weekends ago so for our shopping day out, I got dressed appropriately...or so I thought. The rain was done by 8am and I basically just broke these new booties form Shopbop in. Wait, have I mentioned how much I love them and how I absolutely have to wear them every chance I get? I was so excited for them, even my husband got excited for me. They also came right in time before out trip to Seattle. And because the weather forecast when we left said that we it'll be raining all weekend, these booties flew with us to the Emerald City! <3

In other news, Ron and I attended the Maxim Halloween party. We have not been at a halloween party in a loooong time and because of that plus its is a party attended by a pretty good crowd, we went big on our costumes. I got my makeup done at Sephora--the practical way to go when getting your face done for an event because you don't really have to pay for the service. You just need a $50 or more purchase. I got an Estee Lauder lipstick in Emotional, a pair of Sephora false lashes and Make Up Forever's ink liner. I also met Amber the super talented makeup artist who did my make up.

How was your weekend?

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment