Fall Shopping

Leave a Comment
One of my favorite resources for putting together outfits, Shopbop.com, is having their Friends and Family Sale! Styles will sell fast for sure so don't think twice too long!
https://www.shopbop.com/

I've always been drawn to Free People, thanks to my mom's influence! She grew up in the 70s so Free People's boho style is very relatable to her. There's one thing we don't agree on though--cold weather. FPs's cold weather clothes are definitely stuff that I would wear if I had unlimited money to spend.

While shopping for Seattle clothes, a turtleneck top sort of caught my eye as it reminded me of Kendal Jenner. I know, I know, she's a model and she can pull anything off but guess what, I bet you everyone can pull of that trend! I bought the top by the way, but more on that later.

Another one of my fall must-haves is a saddle bag...or perhaps, English saddle colored bags. I got mine last summer and I love that the style carries over to fall. I really love these ones bags from Madewell that Shopbop carries which you can for 25% less in the next few days by using the code INTHEFAM25! You can also click here for more details about the sale.

What styles do you have your eyes on this fall?

Linked up with:
Th: Mix & Match Fashion | Living in Color | The Tiny Heart | Penniless Socialite | Sincerely Jenna Marie | Happiness at Midlife | A Labour of Life | High Latitude StyleHome of Malones | East Coast Chic | Stylin' St. Louis | Twenties Girl Style | Doused in Pink

Sale ends 10/15/15 at 11:55pm PST.

0 comments:

Post a Comment