Chambray Halter Dress

Leave a Comment
Dress: Grane. (similar). Sandals: Target (similar). Purse: Phillip Lim for Target (similar). Watch: Michael Kors Necklace: Rocksbox (click here to get a free month or enter the code JANMLOVESXOXO). 

I have been going through my closet, making sure I get to wear all of my dresses before the weather cools down enough for people to give me dirty looks if I wear something like this. Haha! So basically, I have been living in dresses despite my leg bruises that I get from (believe it or not) golfing. I should really stop playing with my clubs like I play with my pen when I'm thinking or waiting. My mom gave me this dress years ago and I don't think I have worn it enough so before the nights become longer and the days become shorter, I had to give it its chance to shine. :p

We're in Seattle right now, enjoying real fall weather that we don't really get in LA. So to everyone who is suffering from severe weather, I hope this brings you hope that the sun will come out again...in less than 9 months or maybe sooner! :)

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment