Back to Basics

Leave a Comment
Tee: Loft. Jeans: Zara. Shoes: Target. Bag: Zara. Necklace: Kendra Scott, Rocksbox. Bracelet: Nakamol, Rocksbox. Earrings: Pave, Rocksbox.
My third Rocksbox is the best one I have gotten so far for a few reasons. One, they are all the same metal color. Two, everything is dainty enough to be worn with each other. Three, I got a pair of earrings, a necklace and a bracelet, which means there is no need to layer therefore, they were all just easy to wear with each other. Four, it totally captured how laid back I like this to be.

I requested a pair of everyday earrings for this Rocksbox and now I want what I got in gold too. This is bad you guys, considering the accessories from this service are not exactly inexpensive. I have some decision-making and maybe a little justifying to do. :P If you'd like to try the subscription, you can get a free month by clicking here or using the code: JANBFF21.

Linking up with:
Th: Mix & Match Fashion | Living in Color | The Tiny Heart | Penniless Socialite | Sincerely Jenna Marie | Happiness at Midlife | A Labour of Life | High Latitude Style | Home of Malones | East Coast Chic | Stylin' St. Louis | Twenties Girl Style | Doused in Pink

0 comments:

Post a Comment