Hello Happiness

Leave a Comment
Necklace: Happiness Boutique (c/o). Tee: Zara. Jeans: Marshalls. Sandals: Forever 21 (similar). Clutch: H&M (similar). 

Happiness Boutique contacted me recently about collaborating last month and the always-accessory-hungry-person in me of course said a big fat yes! I picked the Lace Inspired Statement Necklace because one, I always feel like I do not have enough gold statement necklaces, two, I really like the details of the necklace and three, it is all metal and did not have any rhinestones that might fall out in the future. I wore it with a basic black tee to make it the focal point of my simple outfit and to highlight its details. Can't wait to wear it again!

Meanwhile in real life, work has been really busy and I am having anxiety just thinking about fall semester because I am taking three subjects again. On the brighter side, at least I don't have any 8-week classes and/or 4-hour long lectures anymore! :)

PS Our neighbors really need to do something about their roof.

Linking up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment