We Were Featured on HuffPost Wedding!!!

3 comments
Click HERE for the article.

I was raving about this pretty much all weekend on all my social media accounts! But my friend was on AOL this morning and sent me a picture of the thumbnail for an article featured on the site and I it brought back the excitement. Haha! So yeah, that's my interesting story for the day. Everything else is just really mundane right now. Oh and my boss for 5.5 years' last day is tomorrow. I can only imagine how sad I could be. We'll see. Here's a picture from our Send Off party yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured! Yuo guys are so cute together!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sooo cool! Congrats on being featured :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love the photo, you look so happy and in love.

    ReplyDelete