How Do You Cheer Yourself Up?

1 comment
Yaaay! It's finally Friday and we get the afternoon off today. So exciting! Hopefully, Ron gets off from work early too so we can go on a date. Why are weekday dates much more fun? If he doesn't get the afternoon off though, I'll deal with it. I'll go on a date with myself. LOL. I wish I could say that to cheer myself up, I workout and do things that are good for me but that's just not me. Making me happy is much more easier than trying to understand the way I think. A tiny little cookie can make me happier than a kid in a candy store...okay maybe not but you get the point! So here's a few of the things I do to cheer myself up

Bake/Cook. Yes, cooking and baking take a lot of patience, time and requires too much thinking but that's my thing sometimes. To get my mind off something I cannot control, I need to think and do something else that makes me feel in charge.

Shop. Retail therapy is really fun especially when you score awesome items that are on sale. It's not fun when you're broke and payday is a week away.

Try. I try something new. Something as simple as walking alone somewhere makes things fun and a little challenging for me so I tend to laugh at myself and that itself is fun. I also get clumsy when I'm alone so I become that person smiling on her phone because I don't have anyone to laugh with. LOL

So what are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Shopping. That makes me happy too.:) Hmmm... I don't think that there's anything that's good for me that's making me happy actually.:D I like walking my dog, but I must say I prefer shopping hands down.:)

    ReplyDelete