Things Happen for a Reason

5 comments
The other night, I was writing something for the blog to rant about how I took a 3-hour nap and now had to find something else to do when a friend from another country texted me and asked if we can FaceTime.


Usually, I would say no because it was already past midnight that time but this time, I just can't say no. I felt needed and judging from the way my friend was texting, something in my head was screaming, "CALL NOW." So I did and we talked for almost 3 hours. I was her "make time go by faster" person that lonely day. I'm glad I was because I cannot remember the last time we spoke.

Times like this remind me that things happen for a reason. We try to complicate and over-think things but at the end of the day, we know what we're really after, what we want and how we'd like our story to go.



To my friend, please remember that I will always be here for you even if we're thousands of miles apart. This kind of friendship we have is the type that's pretty hard to just break. Sending lots of love and positive vibes your way.

5 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine.
    And if you want we can follow each other her, on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good friend to do that. Sometimes when we think we are there for a friend and helping them, somehow they end up helping us too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet of you and its so great that you were there for your friend. It means alot when you are going thru a hard time and just to have someone on the other end listening.

    xo Bless you for that!!!

    Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a true friend right there!!

    ReplyDelete