I Find Comfort in Baking

2 comments

I was bored the other night so I decided to make cookies. Just kidding, I needed to take myself away from all the negative energy I attracted the whole day. I was going to make banana cookies but when I touched my over-riped bananas, they were over-over-riped hence, useless. Anyway, here's the recipe I chose to make.


1 c. butter
3/4 c. white sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tbsp. hot water
1 1/2 c. sifted flour
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. salt
2 c. oatmeal
12 oz. chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 - 1 c. chopped nuts (optional)

Cream butter, add sugar, cream together. Add eggs, hot water, mix together. Add flour, soda, salt. Add oatmeal, chocolate chips, vanilla and nuts slowly. Mix well. Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet. Bake 350 degrees, 10-12 minutes. Transfer immediately to cooling rack after baking.
Source: Cooks.com 

Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks so delicious!!!!!! I love homemade cookies!!!!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete