Where Have the Outfit Photos Gone?

3 comments

I've been going through my posts and realized that I have not been posting ANY outfit photos at all. Let me explain why...

I have not been working out so I don't feel that comfortable. There are days when I feel bloated and some days when my outfit feels boring to me.

Ron has been getting home early. I mean cuddle time after a long day at work makes everything better, right?

We adopted this little Papillon. I've been taking him for walks and every time I sit and he stares at me with a toy, I can't help but put whatever I'm doing down and play with him or just tickle his tummy.

I hope the picture above kind of at least makes up for it ;) I'm planning on taking more pictures this way because it's A) easy and B) I can take the picture anywhere and I don't need other people's help. Crisis averted ;)

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love those pants :) I also saw pictures of your dog, he's adorable!!

    I just got a new puppy, so I know how much time it consumes haha :)

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog! would love it if you could check out mine!

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combo! Striped shirts are the prettiest! Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

    Oh, I just started following you on GFC and Bloglovin by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete