Review: HANA Professional Flat Iron

2 comments
Brian from Misikko reached out to me in May to ask me to review their Hana Pro Flat Iron. Since my hair has been annoying and has been flipping away from my shoulder as it's getting longer, I took the offer! I received a package with accessories for the flat iron, as well as additional beauty products. This is probably the most thoughtful package I have ever received from a company!


I'm not going to lie, while I was [anxiously] waiting for the package to arrive, I did some research on the product and found that it is the best flat iron for a lot of people. I've had 4 hair hair irons, one of them is used for curling and this is my 5th one. All of them are of different sizes and I found it silly that this is my first 1-inch flat iron.

So every morning, after I shower, moisturize and dress up, I bend over and blow dry the shit out of my hair for 2-3 minutes while heating up the flat iron. I don't blow dry it like professionals do it because honestly, that's too hard for me. And after doing that, my hair looks like the picture in the left. I told you, I really needed something to make my hair stop flipping! By the time I'm done drying my hair, my flat iron is more than ready to fix my hair – if it was a student, it would be EAGER to straighten the ends of my hair. Then I'll look like the one on the right. Yes, I know, life-changing and way more socially acceptable. LOL


The nerd in me also counted and it took me 20 strokes on each side to tame my hair down. I also love that the flat iron has options depending on what type of hair you have, whether you have super fine hair or thick hair, you can just the heat of the plates form 140 to 450 degrees F. This was a huge selling point for me because I've watched a video where the girl's (curling) iron was too hot and it chopped a chunk of her hair off but hey, she got on the Ellen Degeneres show. I can't wait until my hair grows out so I can try using this to curl my hair like Cara of A Fashion Love Affair did! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Hana. i have their flat iron too and I never ever need any other hair tool in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! And what a sweet package they sent you.

    ReplyDelete