Super Easy Baked Tacos

3 comments
Still don't know what to make for dinner tonight? Well, here's my suggestion. But first, I have a few confessions about the time I made this...which was last Thursday:
  • It was my first time buying refried beans
  • I made it because I have a new Pyrex casserole
  • I got this recipe from a Facebook post
  • It's the first time for me to make homemade tacos

Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef
4 oz can of tomato sauce
16 oz refried beans
1 packet taco seasoning
shredded mexican 4-cheese



Directions:
-Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
-Brown the ground beef and drain completely - I used a metal strainer to drain it. I wiped the pan with a paper towel to get as much oil as I can from the pan.
-Put the beef back and add the refried beans, taco seasoning and the tomato sauce. Keep mixing until it's well blended (please excuse my baking terms).
-Scoop them into the tacos or taco shells and stand them up in a casserole dish.
-Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 10 minutes!


Extra notes:
-I used tortillas because we prefer those and hate it when the taco shells crumble.
-I used a 2-qt pyrex casserole and it fit 6 medium sized tortillas.


Let me know how you like it when you try it! My husband very happy with it but it was too heavy for my taste - heavy like, I barely finished one. LOL

3 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH!!! These look so delicious. I think i drooled a little bit. Haha.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete