Sunday Social

1 comment
I decided, I will link up with Neely for Sunday Social today. I haven't done this in a while too and this week is about TV shows so here goes! :)

Sunday Social

 
1. What is your favorite TV show as a kid?
I remember watching As Told by Ginger and really loving it.
via Kidz Showz
2. What is your current favorite TV show?
Grey's Anatomy. I'm sorry but I REALLY love Patrick Dempsey in that show. I asked Ron what he would say if he was asked what my favorite show is and he said it's Vampire Diaries...I love Ian Somerhalder in that show soooo much.

3. Which reality show would you NEVER do?
Jersey Shore. PERIOD.

4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do?
Hmmm...I would totally do America's Next Top Model. LOL It's free to dream right? I'll be the shortest in the show if ever ;)

5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
I always catch myself comparing myself to Lynette of Desperate Housewives. I  guess because we're both ruthless in some aspects in life and we're both always thinking about being practical. Haha!

6. Which TV character would you want to date?
Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries because McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy is already married. ;)
via Tumblr

1 comment: