Sorry, I'm a Married Woman

5 comments
2am on Tuesday, someone called me. Luckily, the call did not wake me up because I will probably get super pissed. The call was followed by these two messages...
My silence did not go ignored. You see ladies, if a person didn't bother replying to you in the morning, he/she probably doesn't want to text you...maybe not just yet. So chill the eff out.

But it seems like Naomi Kim really wanted to get a hold of the guy. So around dinner time, I had one of the most awkward text conversations of my life...
Yes guys, I turned an asian girl down. Did I think of pretending to be that guy? Of course I did!!! But that was a commitment I didn't want to get into. Like I said, I'm a married woman ;)

5 comments:

  1. LOL! That's hilarious. I'd have been furious if that would have woken me up too.

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! that's classic. poor girl though. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, haha I would have a blast if that happened to me (I know, that sounds so mean...) but it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete