GIRLS ONLY [Sponsored]

2 comments
No really, it is. So if you're a guy, you can walk away now...

I found out about Clever Girls Collective months ago and have been applying to be one of the reviewers of one of the products they're featuring. Luckily, I got picked for one!

My package arrived just in time for my "monthly visitor" so I was able to try it right away. What did I get? a box of samples for U by Kotex feminine pads. I know, I know, TMI right? But don't worry, I'll save you the details and make sure I focus on the brand and not the monthly curse on women.


I've seen the package at the store when I walk down the feminine products aisle but never really thought of trying something new so I always go for my tried and tested brand.When I was trying it the first time, the first thing I noticed was how the actual product has a printed design on it. I wouldn't have expected that kind of detail for a feminine pad but it was there so I just thought it was cool. Next thing I noticed was the "wings." They were not too big and would definitely work with majority of underwear types – this was a huge plus for me. I've used pads in the past where the wings were too wide and would bulk up. But the question is, did the wings do their job? The answer is YES. The pad was in place the whole time and it didn't bother me at all. Smaller wings also meant you need less effort pulling it off (literally)!


Now lets talk about the material of the U by Kotex pads and let me just tell you that I LOVE IT. It's cottony and doesn't make you feel like you're wearing down there! It's also very comfortable and as someone who has sensitive skin, my skin did not react negatively to the material – another huge plus. Oh and the absorbency? As expected, it did its job! It made me feel comfortable and not worry about anything embarrassingly bad happening...like you know what!


Overall, I'm impressed by this product and would definitely buy it for myself. This would definitely be in our next "toiletries to buy list." If you'd like to try the product yourself, you can click here for a free sample: http://clvr.li/1avQZBf!

To learn more about U by Kotex, you can connect with them through
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ubykotex
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ubykotex

I wrote this review while participating in a content series through Clever Girls Collective on behalf of U by Kotex, and received products to facilitate my post and compensation for my time to participate.



2 comments:

  1. I'm always nervous to try something new especially when it is a personal product! I'm more of a tampon girl myself - but might consider giving Kotex a try now!

    ReplyDelete