Oi, look at me reviewing all these beauty products. Haha! Unemployment has certainly given me enough time to do shit our of the ordinary. I am really intrigued of this PH reactive lip tint products that I had to try it. I am also into trying new shades of lip products so I was all in in trying this. A couple of weeks ago, I ordered Topshop's reactive lip tint (with a pair of mittens to bring to Seattle with me).
- Cute packaging - let's just get the superficial factor out of the way!
- Unscented - this is for you people who are very sensitive to the scent of products you put on your face
- It's very easy to apply
- The glitters don't last long. Thank God!
- A little bit pricey at $18
- It doesn't last as long as I want it to
- Not enough pigment - I'd stick to my Revlon Balm Tints
Will I buy it again? Given that I thought of more pros than cons, I still wouldn't buy it again.I think this is a so-so product. It's definitely one of those things that I got out of curiosity. LOL