Flowers and Golf Balls

Leave a Comment
Ron spontaneously took me on a date to a driving range couple of weeks ago. I have been telling him that I want to experience hitting golf balls and at the moment that I least expected it, he took me to a driving range super close to our house that we had no idea existed. Well, I technically took him there because I was driving but you get the point! Mind you, this is what I was wearing that day to work.

Romper: Papaya (not available online, similar). Sandals: Forever21 (not available online anymore but probably available in store). Bag: Target (similar). Hat: Dynamic Asia/Boardwalk Style(c/o). Necklace: Bellast (c/o). Watch: Marc Jacobs.

My form is still terrible but I definitely hit balls more than I miss them. Did we like it? Yep! Ron got a membership at the golf club so we can get free buckets of golf balls everyday. I think Ron already booked our lessons so we can work on our form and swing and get better at them. LOL Any golfers out there? Any tips for newbies? :)

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment