Layering Accessories with Rocksbox

Leave a Comment

I received my first ever Rocksbox a couple of weeks ago and if I had one word to describe it, it would be: on point. The pieces I received are definitely ones that I would purchase on my own. The three pieces I received were very light and pretty. The box is also packaged as if it were a gift which made it more exciting to open. I also like the idea that they give you all you need to return the package back--the package itself and the label, so no more logging online and printing labels out.


If you have not heard of Rocksbox yet, the brand describes itself as "membership-based jewelry styling service. Members pay a flat rate of $19/month to get access to a personalized rotating closet of designer jewelry, sent in sets of three at a time." And that pretty much sums it up. You only pay less than $20 every month and you get a new set of jewelry as often as you receive and return your box! If you're an accessory/style junkie, this is perfect for you! Click here to sign up and get a free month or use code JANBFF21 while signing up!

Brands: Gorjana. Moon & Lola. Sophie Harper.
#livelovelater #lawsoflayering
Dress: Forever21 (similar, similar). Sandals: Forever21 (similar). Clutch: Marshalls. Watch: Michael Kors. Bangle: Gifted (similar in white).
Necklaces, Chain Bracelet: Rocksbox (c/o).
Now for the final verdict: As much as I would love to, I did not keep any of the jewelry because they all look too similar with pieces that I already own. I have already requested something more statement-y than the ones I received in my first box! :)

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment