Stripes and Straps

Leave a Comment
Michael Kors Jules Bag
Forever 21 Maxi
Forever21 Maxi
Michael Kors Jules Bag Blue
Dress: Forever 21. Purse: Michael Kors. Sandals: Target (similar). Necklace: Bellast (in silver, c/o).
Dog: Rescued (similar). 
Two Sundays ago, before my mom leaves for the Philippines, Ron and I spent an afternoon with her, sort of my pre-birthday celeb with her too. On our way to pick her up, I looked for dog-friendly place with filling food and something new to try for us on Yelp. We found a gem in Sherman Oaks, CA called Garden Cafe that serves American food with a unique twist.

Before we ate though, Ron snapped these pictures of me in with one of my most favorite accessories--a real live animal! I purposely picked this purse to use that day because I knew that my little canine sister can fit in it. She was cool with being in the purse at home but when I tried it again on our way inside, she did not want to have her body all the way inside...probably because she'd rather explore and mark her territory. ;)

Also, I officially turned 28 yesterday and I feel pretty good.

Here are a couple more pictures of Chewbee, for your viewing pleasure...
adopted shihpoo
rescue shihpoo


Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment