Homemade Pancake Syrup

Leave a Comment
I am so glad I stumbled upon this recipe that one morning I realized we did not have pancake syrup anymore. Well, we do but I forgot it at my sisters' place so yeah, we practically had nothing. LOL I should mention that I discovered that we didn't have pancake syrup right when I was done making Ron's fave, peach ebelskivers. And with all that said, I thought I'd share with you all the easy recipe I found that uses ingredients that you probably already have at home.


Ingredients:
1⁄2 cup brown sugar
1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
1⁄2 cup water
1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
1 pinch salt

Directions:
In a small pyrex or any microwave safe bowl, combine all ingredients.
Mix until well incorporated.
Microwave for 50 seconds. Stir.
Microwave for 50 seconds more or until mixture boils.
Stir again.
You can serve it hot or let it cool.

Thanks to Food.com for this recipe!


Linking Up With:
F: The Country Cook | Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons | Love Bakes Good Cakes | Some What Simples 
Sa: Made from Pinterest
M: Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms | A Pinch of Joy | Skip to My Lou | Flour Me with Love | I Should be Mopping the Floor 
Tu: Nap Time Creations 

0 comments:

Post a Comment