|1 Graphic Tees. 2 Denim shorts. 3 Converse sneakers. 4 Havaianas Flipflops.|
5 Bikini. 6 Passport Cases. 7 Backpack. 8 Sunglasses. 9 Monokini.
1. Lots of graphic tees and tanks because they're the easiest to wear and don't even get me started on how comfy they are!
2. Shorts. I prefer denim shorts because they're very durable and I don't mind them getting stained because they were created for that look...right?
3. Converse sneakers. I always bring a pair when I travel walking long distances in open shoes makes feet sooo unbelievably dirty.
4. Flip flops. Because summer.
5. Your favorite bikini. I love this style I found on CNDirect because it's not that sexy.
6. ID's and passport...a cute passport case is optional but a bonus! :D
7. Roomy backpack. I use backpacks in place of a purse when we travel so both my hands are free and my shoulders are sharing the weight of whatever I have in tow.
8. Don't you dare forget your sunglasses!
9. Well, a back up monokini...just in case you ate too much at that restaurant you had lunch at! ;)
BONUS: If you love organizing, I found this 6-piece luggage organizer set for only $4.32!
Linking up with:
W: Pumps and Pushups | Pleated Poppy | Because Shanna Said So | Get Your Pretty On | The Mummy Chronicles | Tucker Up | Book of Leisure | Sydney Fashion Hunter | Classy Yet Trendy | Kimba Likes | Pampers and Pearls | My Girlish Whims | For the Love of Leopard | Earnestyle | Pastries Pumps and Pie | The Stylish Housewife | Claire Justine | Beauty 101 By Lisa | Shopping My Closet | Color and Grace