When Things Work Out

Leave a Comment
Tee: Target. Pants: Zara (sold out, similar military green pants here). Purse: UO (similar brown bags). Shoes: Nine West (similar).
After a strange delay from the post office, I finally got my 6th Rocksbox. It was a long time coming but I finally got my hands on the statement necklace I am wearing in this outfit! I thought it was too statement-y to wear with a very detailed top so I wore it with a simple gray tee. If you have not tried Rocksbox yet, you can use the code janmlovesxoxo to get your first month for free! There is also no contract so if you think after your first month that it's not your cup of tea, you can cancel anytime. :)

Ron and I have been having serious wanderlust in the past year. Ever since he got back from his 3-week vacation from the Philippines, all I could think of was: wow, we can actually do this. We can actually spend that much money and still save and live comfortably. With that said, we'll be spending the long weekend in Chicago! This has been a long time coming. We've been wanting to visit the city and relatives from that side of the country since I don't know when! Although we'll be missing our little furkids, I can't wait to go exploring!


Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment