Lace Shift Dress

Leave a Comment
showinbuy reviews
lace shift dress
Dress: Showinbuy (c/o). Purse: Phillip Lim for Target. Sandals: Forever21. Watch: Michael Kors watch.
Earrings: Rocksbox (use code janmlovesxoxo to get your first month for FREE)
If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you probably already know that this is a scheduled post, therefore, you must not think I took a break from tourist-ing so I can post about this. LOL Anyway, I received this dress from Showinbuy.com and it has taken me a long time to share it because I was unsure of how I will style this dress. If you didn't know yet, I am pretty tall. At 5'8," it was a little too short for me and wearing a skirt over it just is not happening in this weather that we're currently having in LA. So, a flat lay will do for now. I picked this dress from Showinbuy's site because I love lace, shift dresses and because it had a lining that looked thick enough. I am actually thinking of turning into a top, but until then, this dress will continue to own a spot in my closet. :)

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment