Military Green

Leave a Comment
One thing I love about fall is the abundance of pretty shades of brown and green in boutiques. As a kid, I used to make fun of my mom for wearing military green stuff telling her that she looks like she's about to go to war. Fast forward to now, I have become her military green loving daughter. LOL I can seriously live in green parkas and anoraks throughout the year. I pair my olive green jackets with almost any color although my favorite is wearing them with leopard print slip-ons.

Jeans: Blank Denim. Cardigan: Net-a-Porter (It's ridic expensive LOL). Tee: J.Crew.
Bootie: Jeffrey Campbell. Tote: Annabel Ingall.

Chambray Top: Maurices. Purse: Romwe. Hat: Surf Stitch. Sunglasses: Ray-ban. Jacket: Maurices. Pants: Mother

Tee: Aeropostale. Bag: MR. Bags. Sunglasses: Shop Zero UV. Pants: Black Denim.  Coat: Lucluc. Slip-ons: Superga.

Linking up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment