Shame Tucking

Leave a Comment
shame tuck
shame tuck
Tee: Gifted (you can shop white tees here though). Jeans: UO (sold out, more boyfriend jeans here). Shoes: Madewell. Sunnies: Rayban aviators. Belt: H&M
Ron's mom handed me this tee during one of our visits. She said she can't wear a tee like this. I didn't understand her at first but when she showed me the back, I was like, "Yeah mom, you shouldn't be wearing that." That conversation was followed by laughter because we all found it silly that Ron's mom bought it. I really loved that it was a high-low tee so that I can shame tuck it perfectly. I wore the tee with a mesh front sports bra from Forever 21 and I like the sporty-ness of the combo.

Linked up with:
F: September Farm | Meet at the Barre | All the Joys | Bright on a Budget | Classy Yet Trendy | Rachel the Hat | Fashion Should Be Fun | Lauryncakes | All Things Chic | Birdie Shoots | Lizzie in Lace | Style Elixir | Jo Lynne Shane
Sa: All of Life's Little Adventures | The Fashionista Mama | The Sits Girls | House of Hipsters | Fashionably Employed
Su: Watch Out For The Woestmans | The Foley Fam | The Budget Babe | Style Me Sunday | Fab Fatale | Sydney Fashion Hunter

0 comments:

Post a Comment