Taupe Top

Leave a Comment
Top: Zara (similar). Jeans: Zara (similar). Shoes: Q (similar). Accessories: Rocksbox (click here or use code JANMLOVESXOXO for a free month). 
Almost did not post a face today because of the direction of my stare. He-he! The past few weeks have been insanely busy. From birthdays, to good-bye parties, to travels, to errands and everything else in between. Oh, did I mention school and work? No? Well, they're a huge part of the reason too. Work has been really busy that I want to pull my hair out, I am just so glad that my subjects this semester are much lighter than they were during Spring sem.

Now about my outfit...Got my top and bottom from Zara during their last end-of-season sale. The jeans were only $20...and the top? $10. Yep, #winning. :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a nice week ahead.

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment