Tribal Detail

Leave a Comment
Dress: SheIn (c/o). Sandals: Michael Kors. Clutch: Forever21 (similar).
When I found this dress, I fell in love with the embroidery. However, my first instinct was to check with my mom if she thinks the cut of the dress will look good on me. There is just something comforting with my mom approving clothes for me. She said yes so I ordered it and impatiently I waited. When I got the package at work (a week or two later), I immediately tried it on--as it turns out, my mom is right (again). The cut of this dress is perfect for my athletic figure. I swear, I have hips but I do not have an obvious waist. LOL Anyway, this dress can be worn casually or formally...of course I went with the casual route and wore it with slide sandals from my aunt (thanks auntie!).

I know companies from China are known to have off sizing because Asians are known to have smaller body structures but I got a medium for this style and it fit me perfectly. My advice is measure yourself before ordering anything. Their measurements are for the most part on point.

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment