Aaaand It's Monday... Again

17 comments
So last weekend, we braved the movies to watch the Dark Knight Rises, the emergency exit door and everyone who enters the theater. I'd say it was too long, the production was impressive but there was too much lag time. The movie could have been much shorter in my opinion and Christian Bale has perfectly chapped lips and Anne Hathaway, why you gotta be so pretty? Haha ;)

Now time for some snaps!

Packed these two Saturday morning, of course I would not close the bag so they can 'breathe.'
Froggy, the toy Ron and I won at the OC Fair a couple of years ago and
Biggie, the elephant mom gave me on my 8th birthday.

After watching Batman on Saturday night, was just had to take this picture after realizing
we've become 'that' couple ;)

Sleeping 2-month-old Marilaena and little 8-month-old Brielle :)
Sunday. Insane.
I had the WORST headache I've ever had last night. At first I though I was just having a too much sugar headache after eating M&Ms with pretzels. But after church and dinner, it got waaaay worse and I threw up. So glad the boyf is a darling and took care of me all night. Not the best way to end the weekend but oh well, my nurse was pretty awesome and patient :) Thanks lovey <3

How as your weekend? :)

miscellany monday at lowercase letters
Join us today at Lowercase Letters!

17 comments:

  1. Cute baby... Hope you're doing well!

    http://thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.blogspot.com
    http://beelineclothings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love that you both wore chucks! and such sweet babies... gush.
    xx
    justyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That is sooo adorable! Matching Chucks - love it!

    But don't love Mondays!


    oxo,

    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute baby...um but waaaaaaaaaaaaay too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that baby is TOO cute. I love babies so much! Come by soon hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute babies! and i love how you and your honey have same all stars :)
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest baby ever!!!!!!!!!!


    I invite you to check out my blog.
    -loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't watched the movie, but I want to!

    Hope you're feeling better!

    -Adriana
    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I hope you're feeling all better soon! I'm thinking about ya over here. hahah "that couple". love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that converse picture is absolutely adorable. love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your package SHOULD be there tomorrow! It's coming via UPS ground!! If you aren't there, they will leave it by the door!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhhh girl! 101 is nothing comapared to 114 in vegas! let's trade places lmaooo! super cute baby ^__^ anddddd i'm glad you enjoyed the movie.

    oh and if you haven't already, please join my giveaway over here: http://www.robotsintrouble.com/2012/07/giveaway-20-gift-card-to-skincarerx.html

    -abby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jan! Natawa ako sa stuffed toys :)) I do that, too

    ReplyDelete