Birthday Blues

3 comments
via
This happens every year, every time turning a year older becomes official. I know I should be thankful. I know I should be happy but I haven't really been all that cheery whenever I think of stuff I was supposed to do during that one specific year. To battle my blues away, I decided to recall my favorite moments from my 25th year. Things that make me smile, moments that I wish never ended.

When Ron and I moved in together. All the furniture shopping fun, the stress of moving and we shall never forget, having to get out of the place for 2 weeks before we can move back in again.

When I realized who I should be trusting. You'd think you can trust people you know all your life, right? Well, as life turns out, that is not the case. Despite that, I am still thankful that I know who my true friends are. Whose random calls I'll be picking up and whose texts I should be answering. After all, they're the ones who listened even if all I wanted to do was give my middle finger to the people who broke my trust. Dun dun dun!

When Ron proposed. I mean, come on. At my favorite place, at the perfect time.

When Ron and I got married.

When Ron and I got Fox. If you have not heard yet, Ron and I adopted a dog in May!

When my mom and I spent a lot of time together that one weekend when Ron went out of town.

When I realized waking up to over 10 messages from my sisters really makes my day brighter.

When after 4+ years of working for the same company, one of my coworkers and I finally became friends. Like you know, walking on breaks, buying lunch together, hiking, etc.

When I lost all the weight I gained in the past 2 years. Good-bye 15 lbs. I WIN.

As for my wish list…you'll see that tomorrow. ;)

3 comments:

  1. lovely list of positive things sounds like an amazing year

    C&L xx

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely some great highlights here! look forward to that wish list!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    Coach Bag Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah this is great!!!! lookin back on the great year you had :)

    ReplyDelete